Pax High Yield Bond Fund Company Examples
At Pax World, we fully integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into investment analysis and portfolio construction. Here are a few Pax High Yield Bond Fund fixed-income securities that we believe are promoting positive community or environmental outcomes.
TerraForm Power, Inc.
TerraForm Power is a pure-play owner and operator of clean power generation assets.
- 63% of the company’s generation capacity is utility-scale wind
- 37% of the company’s generation capacity is utility-scale solar
- Total renewable energy generation capacity is more than 3,600 megawatts
The company plans to grow by acquiring, owning and operating solar and wind assets and will play a direct role in meeting the objectives of the Paris Climate Agreement and state-level renewable portfolio standard mandates.
NextEra Energy Operating Partners, LP
NextEra Energy Operating Partners, a division of NextEra Energy Resources, acquires, manages and owns contracted clean energy projects.
- The company is the world’s largest generator of renewable energy from the wind and sun.
- The company operates more than 16,000 megawatts of wind and solar generation in North America.
|Scientific Games International, Inc., 10.000%, 12/1/22||0.80|
|Manitowoc Company, Inc., 12.750%, 8/15/21||0.80|
|Sprint Corp., 7.250%, 9/15/21||0.80|
|United Rentals North America, Inc. 5.750%, 11/15/24||0.80|
|Avantor, Inc., 144A, 6.000%, 10/1/24||0.80|
|CCO Holdings, LLC/Capital Corp., 144A, 5.375%, 5/1/25||0.80|
|Fly Leasing, Ltd., 6.375%, 10/15/21||0.80|
|Hca, Inc., 5.875%, 5/1/23||0.70|
|Air Canada, 7.750%, 04/15/21||0.70|
|Standard Industries, Inc., 6.000%, 10/15/25||0.70|
Holdings are subject to change.