Pax High Yield Bond Fund Company Examples
Across all Pax World Funds, we fully integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into investment analysis and portfolio construction. Here are a few Pax High Yield Bond Fund fixed-income securities that we believe are promoting positive community or environmental outcomes.
TerraForm Power, Inc.
TerraForm Power is a pure-play owner and operator of clean power generation assets.
- 63% of the company’s generation capacity is utility-scale wind
- 37% of the company’s generation capacity is utility-scale solar
- Total renewable energy generation capacity is more than 3,600 megawatts
The company plans to grow by acquiring, owning and operating solar and wind assets and will play a direct role in meeting the objectives of the Paris Climate Agreement and state-level renewable portfolio standard mandates.
Standard Industries Inc.
Standard Industries manufactures sustainable and innovative roofing solutions.
- The company manufactures DecoTech solar roofing, which is used in residential and commercial applications.
- Unlike traditional bracket-mounted solar systems, the company’s roofing is meant to be an integrated solar system installed as part of a customer’s roof.
|Altice France Sa, 7.375%, 5/1/26||0.80|
|Fly Leasing, Ltd., 6.375%, 10/15/21||0.80|
|Air Canada, 7.750%, 04/15/21||0.70|
|U.S. Concrete, Inc., 6.375%, 6/1/24||0.70|
|Standard Industries, Inc., 6.000%, 10/15/25||0.70|
|Prestige Brands, Inc., 6.375%, 3/1/24||0.70|
|Taylor Morrison Communities, Inc. 5.625%, 3/1/24||0.70|
|Performance Food Group, Inc. 5.500%, 6/1/24||0.70|
|Parkland Fuel Corp., 6.000%, 4/1/26||0.70|
|Sally Holdings LLC, 5.625%, 12/1/25||0.70|
Holdings are subject to change.