Multi-manager asset allocation funds for sustainable investors
Pax Sustainable Managers Funds invest across asset classes, geographies and styles with the aim of delivering strong risk-adjusted returns versus their respective benchmarks.
Each fund provides investors access to a fully integrated environmental, social and governance (ESG) portfolio and offers expert strategic asset allocation, manager selection, portfolio construction and on-going monitoring by Morningstar Investment Management.
- For investors seeking capital growth.
- Most of the fund’s assets are invested in equity securities, although a portion (generally less than 20%) may be invested in fixed income securities.
- For investors seeking income, capital preservation and capital growth.
- The majority of the fund’s assets are invested in fixed-income securities, although a portion may be invested in equity securities.
- Convenient, single-fund solutions
- Multi-asset class exposure
- Access to some of the world's most well-known sustainability managers, monitored continuously by Morningstar
- Choice of equity oriented Capital Appreciation Fund or fixed-income oriented Total Return Fund
- Risk reduction through diversification and ESG integration
Effective March 29, 2016 the ESG Managers Growth Portfolio was consolidated into the ESG Managers Growth and Income Portfolio, and the ESG Managers Growth and Income Portfolio was renamed the Pax Sustainable Managers Capital Appreciation Fund. The ESG Managers Balanced Portfolio was consolidated into the ESG Managers Income Portfolio, and the ESG Managers Income Portfolio was renamed the Pax Sustainable Managers Total Return Fund.
Pax World Management LLC is the investment adviser to the Pax Sustainable Managers Funds. Morningstar Investment Management, LLC, a registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Morningstar, Inc., serves as portfolio construction adviser to the Pax Sustainable Managers Funds and is responsible for manager selection, asset allocation, portfolio construction and monitoring, but does not serve in the capacity of investment advisor to individual investors. The Morningstar name and logo are the property of Morningstar, Inc.