Director, Institutional Sales & Relationship Management
Job Location: 2 Openings – 1 East Coast and 1 West Coast
Pax World Management LLC, investment adviser to Pax World Funds, and a leader in the field of Sustainable Investing, is seeking two institutional sales professionals, one on each coast, to assist in building out our institutional asset management business. This role is responsible for providing asset management services to RIAs, family offices, foundations and endowments, and other financial intermediaries and institutional investors seeking sustainable investing strategies and solutions. This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President, National Sales.
- Execute prospecting, asset gathering, and asset retention strategies in the high-net worth and institutional market segments, focusing on leading advisors, large RIAs, family offices, private banks, non-profits, consultants, and institutional asset holders;
- Identify new product searches, mandates, and related business opportunities;
- Cultivate strategic relationships with investment platforms, analysts, consultants, and institutional investors;
- Work with Pax marketing team to develop sophisticated product messaging, presentations, and related collateral;
- Oversee RFI/RFP process and the population of institutional databases;
- Partner with Pax sales and marketing, portfolio managers, and ESG research team to build the overall business.
- Demonstrated success in raising assets in a team-oriented environment;
- Solid understanding of an array of institutional investment strategies and the institutional investment marketplace;
- Stature and experience to engage sophisticated investors;
- Excellent sales and communication skills;
- Minimum of 7-10 years of institutional sales experience;
- Advanced degree and / or professional designation(s) preferred;
- Experience in Sustainable / ESG / Impact investing field preferred;
- Highest standards of personal honesty and integrity.
Pax World Management LLC, investment adviser to Pax World Funds, is a pioneer in the field of sustainable investing. Pax World integrates environmental, social and governance (ESG) research into its investment process to better manage risk and deliver competitive long-term investment performance. For over 45 years, Pax World has made it possible for investors to align their investments with their values and have a positive social and environmental impact. Today, its platform of sustainable investing solutions includes a family of mutual funds, as well as separately managed accounts.
Headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Pax World serves the investment needs of individuals, financial advisors and institutional investors. Pax World is a rapidly growing company of approximately 50 employees, with a friendly, collegial and growth-oriented professional work environment.
Pax World provides competitive compensation and benefits packages commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job, please submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to Janet Lawton Spates, Vice President Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Director Institutional Sales” in the email subject line.