Marketing Analyst, Business Development
Job Location: Home Office / Portsmouth, NH
Pax World Management LLC, investment adviser to Pax World Funds, and a leader in the field of Sustainable Investing, is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our sales team. The role of the Marketing Analyst is to further Pax’s business development efforts by providing quantitative and analytical support to position Pax’s investment products and strategies, respond to client inquiries and third party data requests, and assist in gathering assets. This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President, National Sales.
- Generate and analyze performance data to support clients, prospects, and Pax distribution team;
- Repurpose data generated by other sources (internal and external);
- Support the development of presentations to prospects and clients;
- Respond to requests for information and proposals (RFIs, RFPs, DDQs, etc.) as well as other inquiries;
- Coordinate the populating of third party databases;
- Utilize Factset, Morningstar Direct, Meridian, and various sales prospecting databases (e.g., Coates, Broadridge, et al) to advance sales;
- Support overall business development.
- Experience working with databases, analyzing data, and creating reports;
- Ability to engage prospects/clients and manage, prioritize, and respond to multiple requests;
- Capable of working collaboratively within a team to accomplish commons objectives;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail;
- Strong analytical skills. Proficiency in Excel;
- Minimum of 2-4 years of working with software applications, data, spreadsheets;
- College degree, experience in financial services preferred;
- Highest standards of personal honesty and integrity.
Pax World Management LLC, investment adviser to Pax World Funds, is a pioneer in the field of sustainable investing. Pax World integrates environmental, social and governance (ESG) research into its investment process to better manage risk and deliver competitive long-term investment performance. For over 45 years, Pax World has made it possible for investors to align their investments with their values and have a positive social and environmental impact. Today, its platform of sustainable investing solutions includes a family of mutual funds, as well as separately managed accounts.
Headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Pax World serves the investment needs of individuals, financial advisors and institutional investors. Pax World is a rapidly growing company of approximately 50 employees, with a friendly, collegial and growth-oriented professional work environment.
Pax World provides competitive compensation and benefits packages commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job, please submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to Janet Lawton Spates, Vice President Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Marketing Analyst” in the email subject line.